Tuesday, August 17, 2021

It’s Been a Long Time

 Back in 2007, I started a blog and was writing each day.  However, it didn’t last very long.  I went back through my blog tonight and read all of the entries.  One of the themes that I noticed at that time was that I had been struggling with worry and a negative attitude.  I had talked about asking God to help me with both of these. 

While I can’t say that I never worry or don’t have negative thoughts creep in, i have put my trust in God and know that He will help me through any situation.

Emily is going into the hospital next Tuesday to be induced.  Our grandson should be born either next Tuesday or Wednesday.  We just had a baby shower at our house on Sunday and they got a lot of gifts to help them out with a new baby.

David starts his sophomore year of school tomorrow.  He had a very good freshman year.  I am excited as he is going to be taking computer programming this year.  This will help him decide whether computer science is an area that he might want to pursue in college.

The start of the school year also means the return of high school sports.  I am running two websites related to high school sports: grandriverconference.com and mo8mancoaches.com.  I am looking forward to going to games and following area teams.

My goal is to start writing again and be more consistent. Wish me luck as I share my thoughts each day. 


No comments: